Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New year, new things...

Hello there! I guess 2009 is certainly underway and one of my resolutions this year was to start a blog. I'm a week late, but I'm here nonetheless!

So now that I'm here, I should introduce myself. I'm Drea, AKA Bunny. Nice to meet you! I'm a twenty-four-year-old living with my husband (Matt) and dog (Jack) and fish (Franklin) in Maine. Matt is in the US Navy, and I was recently laid off so I'm a full-time at-home beader, for now. I sell my beaded goodies in my etsy shop, BunnyBeads...lots of earrings, a few necklaces, hairpins, wine stoppers and wine charms...oh and a bracelet or two. It's fun and a good way to make a little income--my way =) I'm a member of the Etsy Maine Team, where I have met loads of lovely Maine artists and crafters who are all awesome!

Aside from beading, I love baking, cooking, reading, playing with Jackdog, playing MarioKart with Matt on our N64 (old school!), and drinking CherryCoke like it's a religion. It's a pretty good life! Right now it's cold and snowy up here in Vacationland, but I'm cozy in my sweatshirt and LL Bean slippers. Cozy enough to be eating ice cream! Can you believe they make BUNNY ICE CREAM?? Best flavor, ever! Once I learn how to put photos up on this blog-do-dad, I am posting a picture of my Bunny Dessert! (Yes, I broke out the camera for this)

Before I rattle on about nothing even more, I'm gonna run! More tomorrow (let's hope I keep this baby up!)

Until next time...
-Drea

No comments:

Post a Comment