Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Busy as a Bunny


I've been working on retaking photos for BunnyBeads, and revamping the shop itself. Coming soon, all new photos, a few new items, and a new banner and avatar =) Already there? A few new photos in some listings (Going for a more vintage/"shabby chic" look) and a new SALE section.


I've also just got a new batch of funky flowers for my BunnyBaubles floral line...can't wait to start creating and listing new items! The flowers are in extremely short supply so these are all limited!!


I'm a week late in discovering this, but BunnyBaubles has been featured in this Exceptional Etsians Blog: Click here to see!

Last new thing is entirely non-business-related...I got a new job! Super excited, I started last week. I'm a Nanny to two adorable and fun little boys. They're definitely a handful, but it's a lot of fun.


That's all for now! I'll post some new photos of my new flowers later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment