Sunday, January 11, 2009

BunnyBakes

Well, I am sitting here on my couch watching the Golden Globes and snacking on chocolates...KitKats, Ghirardelli squares, and these truffles from Starbucks. All holiday leftovers that I decided needed to be eaten. I am so healthy...not.

So! I have decided to start a second Etsy shop! I'm calling it BunnyBakes and I'll be selling cute handmade recipe cards to start, hopefully adding embellished albums to hold the recipe cards and maybe boxes as well. My mother gave me the idea to make gift baskets with actual cookie recipes, a cookie cutter, and maybe some kitchen gadgets that match. I could probably move my wine stoppers and wine charms into this shop at some point, and keep BunnyBeads as a shop for just jewelry and accessories--comment to let me know what you think of that, please!

Eventually I'd also like to sell several varieties of my biscotti and cookies from BunnyBakes. I think the licensing is a lot to go through now, though. We may be moving as soon as April or as late as August, so I think I will hold off until we're settled in Florida.

I already have the shop itself set up and I'm hoping to get started on making items for it this week! It should be fun! Let me know if you have any ideas, I would love to know what you think!

I'd like to point out rght now that I just re-read my first paragraph and had written the phrase "as well" five times. Editing now....and throwing out these Starbucks chocolates. They're really gross! Ugh, I need to go brush my teeth. Goodnight, Maine!

No comments:

Post a Comment