Saturday, January 17, 2009

Someone's having the BEST WEEK EVER!!

Well, if you don't watch much VH1 you may not get the title reference =) But no matter, this has been a pretty great week! I already blogged about our fun visit with Nick, and the following day I did a little more Maine Team shopping and got this pretty sachet from Peggy at TreasureScents. I spent the evening with Kristin beading taking pictures of some new Valentine's Day items for my shop.


Matt and I had lunch with Lauren on Friday in Yarmouth, the same day I received my beautiful ring from QuenchMetalWorks as well as some goodies made from recycled Cherry Coke cans from another etsy user, FunkyRecycling. I won a contest that evening, thanks to etsy shop CupcakeTree. Check out her blog and what I won here. Super cute, right? =)

Today (well, Saturday) I got my Netflix movies, so Matt and I spent most of the day sleeping and watching movies (he is working 12-hour night shifts, so our sleep schedule is a mess) and after he left for work I got to work dismantling the Christmas tree and decor and re-arranging the living room. It's good to have space back! Soon the Valentine stuff will be going up =)

To end my week of fun, I found myself featured in two etsy Treasuries. Check them out here and here! And to start of this new week on a good note...well it's already Sunday! And Monday I have an Etsy Maine Team meet-up downtown for art supply shopping and lunch with some fellow team members. Good stuff in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment