Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bad Blogger!

OK, I haven't been keeping up with this as much as I should!! I just have been in a creative funk lately......and my husband just left for a month overseas so I'm a little bummed out!

He has our camera so I am shopping for a newer, nicer one to use for my shops. I have some new barrettes and bobbies made and I can't post them without taking some pictures!! Kristin from Burnt Meadow Beads and I went out on a camera hunt yesterday, but the two we liked best for the price were out of stock! Just my luck! If I ever get out of my PJs today I will go to my local Best Buy and hope they are in stock there...or maybe I will just stay in my PJs all day and shop online!

I got some new vintage parts yesterday...more earrings to come soon! Hoping to get the creative juices flowing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment