Thursday, February 19, 2009

What's new?


Hey Blogland! It's been a while and I'm sorry I haven't been around. I haven't been feeling too great, there has been a cold running around and also a nasty stomach virus everyone has been getting and I think I got a little of each. Yuck! I feel a lot better now, though.

I was also absent for a few days because of a mini-vacation to Florida! I flew with Matt and some guys from his squadron down to Jacksonville last week...it was a short but eventful trip. I got to see my darling friend Andrew for the first time since 2002! We went to high school together, and he was my first high school crush, even after I discovered he was gay and would never be interested in little teenaged me =) He's such a sweetheart.

Hugging outside my hotel =) Andrew lives in Daytona now, so he drove up to visit me and Matt. Hooray!

Here's another couple pics, me and Matt on the plane (A C-130 Hercules) and me fake-flying as "Co-Pilot"


What's new in the Etsy World? Well I'm currently making some new bobbies and barrettes for BunnyBaubles, and I just finished up some sweet new earrings for Bunny Beads. I used almost all vintage metals, they're really cool and elegant. Love!


Matt leaves for Japan next week, the day after our anniversary. We celebrate two years of wedded bliss on Mardi Gras...a triple-good excuse for a party night, I think! I'll be sad to see him leave and at the same time I can't wait for next Tuesday! Yikes!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better and are back in the swing of things. Your trip sounds like it was fun. Congratulations on your anniversary coming up! Your new wave of creativity is very impressive. How long will Matt be in Japan? Just think, you'll be able to go visit! Think of all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He won't be there too long, which is good and bad, cuz I would love to visit! I'll get out there eventually...til then I guess it's vintage metals and "think spring!"

    Anniversary dinner tonight! I'm excited to celebrate =D

    ReplyDelete