Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oops!

New earrings:
Sterling silver-plated vintage connectors, stone and mother-of-pearl carved flowers, and Swarovski crystal.


OK, so it has been a few weeks...but life has been keeping this bunny busy! I am getting ready for the Etsy Maine Team's Craft Show on Saturday in Freeport...click here for more info! I have made some new earrings to get ready for it and have been working on creating displays and earring cards. I also ordered new business cards to reflect both my Etsy shops and have debuted my new banner and avatar for BunnyBaubles, so a big THANKS to my darling friend Eliot Lucas for making them for me! I've posted some of my new earrings throughout this entry, tell me what you think! I won't be putting them into my Etsy shop until after the show on Saturday (unless they sell!) so if you like 'em you'll just have to come visit us on Saturday...and bring your wallet! There is going to be a lot of great items you'll just HAVE to have!

New earrings:
Sterling silver chain with malachite teardrops,
sterling silver chain with faceted smokey quartz and garnet rounds,
and gold oval-link chain with pink chalcedony drops.

So what else has been happening? I was one of the winners of Jenna's photo contest, so I won a pair of her gorgeous silver blossom earrings. You can check out her blog and Etsy shops here!
http://AutumnEquinox.etsy.com
http://thefirstdayofautumn.blogspot.com
I also ordered a necklace from her shop...it was a present from Matt to me for Military Spouse Appreciation Day on May 8th. We spent that weekend (Mother's Day) with my in-laws in Bufallo, NY and my beautiful necklace was waiting for me when we got back! Thanks, Jenna!

Well this beautiful breezy day is coming to an end, and so is this blog post...time to touch up my spray-painting on my displays! Saturday is coming up quick!

New earrings:
Sterling silver-plated vintage metal "wings" with Swarovski crystal,
Sterling silver-plated filigree drops with apatite rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment