Thursday, May 7, 2009

35% and climbing!

The Relay For Life in Haverhill, MA is coming up FAST!! Thirty-six days and counting, and I am 35% of the way to my goal, and climbing! Thanks to some fabulous Etsy Maine Team folks and my wonderful friends I have now raised $175 for the American Cancer Society. I hope to reach my $500 goal soon!

Every little bit counts! If you can spare $5, we'd be grateful for it! If you can spare $50, we'd be equally grateful! Anything and everything counts BIG TIME. So thank you if you have already donated, and thanks in advance if you plan to! This means a lot to me, my family, and the ACS!

Here is the link to donate to me:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/dreacarbone

Or you can find a Relay near you and donate to it, too (all the money goes to the same place!)
www.relayforlife.org

No comments:

Post a Comment