Thursday, December 3, 2009

Decorating frenzy

I got my huge Christmas ornaments! Target had every color but red, so from left to rght you can see blue, pink, green, silver, and orange. Look closely! I got a red one last night but it's been rainy and I haven't put it up yet!



There's just something so wrong about all the greenery here in Florida. I'm a New Englander, and I love winter. It's odd to have no snow or cold weather. I'm going to make a few hats and scarves for my pink friends, anyway...



I stole my patio lights to liven up my ugly fireplace! heehee! =)

And now I am off to work, where I am helping my boss decorate her three trees and hang garlands over the huge doorways leading to her patio, because of course this Saturday's holiday party is going to be an indoor and outdoor event! I wonder when I will ever get my own trees up??

No comments:

Post a Comment