Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baubles, buttons, and beads


As usual, I have been a busy bunny! Mr. Bunny has left for a monthlong trip to Japan which leaves me both lots of things to do and also lots of downtime...I know that doesn't make much sense, but you'll just have to take my word for it.

So to fill my downtime I have been working a small collection of vintage buttons I have been collecting (several from fellow Maine teamers Joy and Nancy) and using up the last of my vintage plastic flowers for my Funky Flowers collection....really, someone needs to recreate those because I friggin' love them!

I've also been working on my Beadin' Path Design Partner jewelry...I have a TON of pink goodies to share with you, and just in time for Valentine's Day! Hurrah! Some of those designs will be appearing tomorrow, right here =)

And my last project? Is a secret =) It's silly to even keep it a secret, because it's so simple and probably not a very good idea on my part...but I want to do it, so there! But shhh! Don't tell anybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment